About Taylor Anderson
Taylor Anderson’s primary practice includes all aspects of real estate litigation and transactions, business and commercial litigation, landlord/tenant litigation and construction law.
Mr. Anderson graduated from Texas Tech University in 2008 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History, and received his Juris Doctorate in 2011 from Texas A&M University School of Law.
He was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in November 2011. From November 2011 until joining Marshall, Presley & Pipal, Mr. Anderson was a title insurance and commercial litigator, most recently serving as in-house litigation counsel for Fidelity National Title Insurance Company. He has experience handling all aspects of title and real estate transactions and litigation, landlord/tenant litigation, real estate document preparation, appellate law, business formation and construction litigation. Mr. Anderson’s current clients include property developers, chemical manufacturers, real estate brokers, residential property investors, title companies, and one of DFW’s largest residential property management companies.
Mr. Anderson was a member of the Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court and has been active with the Tarrant County Bar Association sections, including Real Estate, Energy and Business Litigation, and the Tarrant County Volunteer Attorney Service.
Mr. Anderson resides in Colleyville. He enjoys spending time with his wife, Nicole, a fourth-grade teacher in Carroll Independent School District, and his two kids, Luke and Emma. He is very active in the Northeast Tarrant community, having previously served as the Place 7 School Board Trustee for Birdville ISD, and the Birdville Education Foundation. Currently, Mr. Anderson serves on the board of the Carroll Education Foundation.
Areas of Practice
- Complex Business & Commercial Litigation
- Title and Real Estate Litigation
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Construction Law
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Business Formation
- Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D. – 2011
- Law Review
- Texas Tech University, B.A., Political Science & History
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Texas
Civil and Charitable Activities
- Board of the Carroll Education Foundation Member
- Former Board Trustee – Place 7, Birdville Independent School District
- Birdville Education Foundation Board Member – Development and Grants Committee
- Northeast Leadership Forum – 2014-2016
Let's Win Together
Error: Contact form not found.