About Brett Leal
Brett A. Leal is an Associate Attorney at Marshall, Presley, & Pipal, PLLC in Southlake, Texas. His primary practice areas include construction law, business litigation, and real estate transactions.
Mr. Leal graduated from Louisiana State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. In 2019, he returned to Louisiana State University and earned a law degree with a diploma in comparative law. While in law school, Mr. Leal gained hands-on experience as a law clerk at the Office of the Louisiana Attorney General in the Public Finance and Contracts Division. He gained an invaluable understanding of client needs through his time as a legal intern for the in-house counsel of one of the largest commercial construction and design companies in Dallas. Mr. Leal utilizes his strong business background to deliver methodical and calculated representation for his clients.
Outside of his legal career, Mr. Leal is an avid golfer, fisherman, hunter, and sports fanatic. He enjoys traveling to different stadiums around the country, gaining new experiences, and meeting new people.
- Construction Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate & Business Transactions
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D.
- Diploma in Comparative Law
- Louisiana State University, B.S., Accounting
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
Honors & Awards
- Dean’s Scholarship Recipient, LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center
- John P. Laborde Endowed Scholarship, LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center
- American Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars, President, LSU Chapter
- Delta Chi Fraternity, Member
Let's Win Together
Error: Contact form not found.